About re-opening class after COVID-19
We wish you and your family could stay safe with this difficult circumstance in the past few months.
We've re-open our school little by little.
We will still stay closed Tuesday evening class but we are teaching only Wednesday and Saturday morning class(11 am-2pm) and afternoon class(3-6pm).We teach only 4 students in each class now.We are optimistic we will be able to add additional classes and class size soon depends on the COVID-19 situation.
What is our plan for a safe environment
- We limit each class capacity to only 4 students now.
- We check all student's body temperature by a quick thermometer at the entrance.
- We require wearing a mask in the class to all students and assistants.
- We require washing hands when students and staff came to the studio.
- We keep hand sanitizer in our studio.
- We partitioned out the studio
- We introduced a new ozone air purifier.
- We will maintain social distance.
Since we have class seat limitation only 4 students each class, please let us know if you want to start taking our class at firstname.lastname@example.org